Friday, July 10, 2020

GINA's VOICE IS BORN OUT OF PRAYERS AND THIN AIR

Editor's note: GINA's voice is so old inside me I can't even recall when it was born. Gina was an answer to my prayers! 
I am trying to be positive and confident this morning. After meditating

I take a walk to boost my spirits and start reciting the P words:
Peaceful
Positive
Playful
Patient
Poppy
Productive
PRAYER
Here is my Prayer: that I may wake up every single day saying “Hear I AM, Here I AM,” greeting the day with wonder and joy, the way Thich Nhat Hanh suggests in Peace is Every Step.
I am accomplished in so many ways, it’s just a matter of feeling that accomplishment and not the terrible fear and criticism and other harsh emotions I grew up with.
Caring
Competent
(Claudia)
Content
And now along comes
Gina, who I am asking for help:
Grace
Gratitude
Gay
God-like
Good at smiling and enjoying life
Greets each day with joy and positivity.
Gumption
How do I find a voice for myself that is authentic and also, strong? How do I step up to this PTSD and say not me, not anymore? Maybe I need a character and a story to help me do this. 
EDITOR'S INTERRUPTION, July 10, 2020: GINA IS THE CHARACTER, Silly girl, AND SISTER MYSTERIES IS THE STORY, or at least the first story!)
So once again I am asking Gina for help!! Help me get in touch with my anger towards my father and mother so that I can then plunge into the extraordinary love I have for


both of them.

No comments: